Compac-Noz Nozzle Check Valves
The most important aspect of a check valve in a piping system is to protect equipment and prevent damage caused by backflow.
Engineers today are very aware of the valve characteristics they need for their particular system installations. They require valves to close quickly and prevent flow reversal that can damage mechanical equipment and cause destructive events such as water hammer.
Space and weight restrictions are very often also a significant concern. The Compac-Noz® valve provides the industry with a short face-to-face, light weight, quick closing non-slam nozzle check valve.
- Sizes 12" - 60"
- ASME B16.34 & API 6D, pressure classes 150 - 4500
- API 6A pressure classes 2000 - 15000
- API 594 end-to-end dimensions
- Flanged, butt-weld ends, hub ends and specials
- Wide range of materials of construction available - consult factory for special application requirements
(Here Is The Product's Brochure Pdf File.)