Saunders Serial Weir Diaphragm Valve
Saunders® Serial Weir design typically incorporates a common chamber shared by two weirs or operating points. The Tandem valve (Sterile Access Valve) is the most common design variation and is available in machined block or fabrication welded orientation to suit customer specification.
Serial weir options minimise the distance between associated valves to reduce internal wetted area, improve cleanability and minimise risk of contamination. Compact zero or minimum deadleg options available dependent on selected orientation.
Selection of Machined Block or Fabrication is ultimately a user decision and is influenced by many variables including minimum acceptable deadleg, porting and orientation, size envelope, weight and application usage.
Saunders® Serial Weir options are available in both Machined Block and Fabrication to provide our customers with maximum flexibility in process design.
- Machined Block construction, free from internal fabrication welds to enhance structural integrity
- Zero or minimum deadleg - depending on selected orientation
- Reduced internal wetted area to optimise CIP/SIP cycle time
- Highly compact size envelope provides ideal solution
- DN8-100 (0.25"-4")
Materials - Body
- Standard 316L ASTM A-479
- DIN 1.4435, AL6XN, Hastelloy and other materials available on request
- Tube OD ASME BPE, DIN 11866 Series A, B (DIN/ISO)
- Hygienic Clamp
(Here Is The Product's Brochure Pdf File.)