- This valve series is designed and manufactured to resist to aggressive and corrosive fluids, as per Urea plant application. Although these valves have been designed for high pressures, they are also available for low pressure with special materials.
- The valve body is generally from casting for pressures class 150 to 600, whereas for high pressure class and Urea application it is supplied in forged block only. Valve body can be jacketed type and heated by steam or diathermic fluids.
- End connection in accordance with Licensor standard, are available
- Sizes : - NPS 4 to NPS 12.
- Rating: up to ASME 2500 or PN 400.
- Design Codes & Product Standards : IEC 60534, FCI 70-2, EN12516, EN 1092, ASME B16.34, ASME B16.5
(Here Is The Product's Brochure Pdf File.)