These valves are manually operated valves to regulate the flow anywhere from fully open to fully closed. The
valves are designed specifically to accurately control the process. Improved sealing devices and highly accurate
machining of the screw rod (stem) provide tight shutoff as well as characterizable control.
• The linear action of the screw rod provides tight fit against the seal, which allows for clean separation of
the process during closure.
• Tight shutoff is a characteristic of angular valves.
• Material construction: AISI 304, AISI 316 & AISI 316L. Sizes: From 2" to 2½"
• End connection : Union/flange ends.
• Made of AISI 304 and AISI 316
• Valve seat gasket made of Nitril rubber suitable to working temperature up to 90 C.
• Wheel handle is provided for gradual opening and closing of valve.
• Idea for handling of viscous liquids such as ghee, cream, processed cheese, et
(Here Is The Product's Brochure Pdf File.)