3 WAY FLOW DIVERTER SANITARY VALVE
Reliable product for continuous operating plants.
• Easy to operate and maintain.
• Flow divert valve available with various orientations such as LL, LT, TL and TT types as shown in pictures below.
• Designed for direct welding into sanitary piping system.
• Designed for smooth passage of the product with minimum pressure drop across the valve.
• Hygienic design suitable for Cleaning-In-Place (CIP).
• Available for automatic operation with pneumatic actuator from SMS 25 up to SMS 101 sizes.
• The actuator can be equipped with IDMC control head for standard 24 V DC operation or ASi field-bus actuation.
• Control heads are available in two versions 'Economic' and 'Advance'.
• Valve control head LEDs indicate its working position visible from a distance.
• Available variants of valve body connections like Plain End and Weldable Union End.
• Actuators are double acting equipped with a spring.
• Available in Normally Closed (NC) and Normally Open (NO) configuration
• Size : SMS 25 up to SMS 101 (from pipe OD 1” up to 4“ suitable for ASTM A270)
• Product wetted steel parts : SS 316 L or SS 304
• Other steel parts : SS 304
• Product contact Gaskets/Seals : EPDM (suitable to US FDA 21 CFR 177.2600)
: Up to 10 bar with NC configuration
: 2°C to 125°C
he function of the Shut-off valve is to shut-off the flow in the line.
• The function of the Flow divert valve is to change over in process liquid flow in pipelines.
• Operation of Pneumatic Seat Valve takes place by means of pneumatic actuator.
• Double acting actuator enables the valve to reset with combination of air and spring force.
• Valves can be operated by pneumatic actuator from SMS 25 up to SMS 101.
- Pneumatic actuator air pressure: 5 bar (minimum)
- Pneumatic actuator air pressure: 8 bar (maximum)
(Here Is The Product's Brochure Pdf File.)