Saunders PV Life Science Diaphragm
Saunders® PV Passivation Diaphragm is a dedicated "single use" elastomer diaphragm developed for passivation service of stainless steel Biopharm systems. The design is manufactured from FDA/USP compliant EPM elastomer (Ethylene Propylene Co-Polymer) and is supplied with bayonet attachment for interchangeability with Saunders PTFE/TFM range.
The PV diaphragm provides major installation and cost of ownership savings for customers who replace diaphragms and seals after passivation of new installation, passivation after piping revamp, or remediation due to potential contamination from imbedded free iron or detritus from the fabrication process.
- Reduced cost and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) benefits versus single use of PTFE diaphragm
- High visibility tag reduces risk of diaphragm not being replaced after passivation
- Interchangeable fixing with Saunders PTFE diaphragm range
- Manufactured from grade 425 EPM -FDA conforming, USP Class VI, <87>, <88>
- Materials suitable for use with citric acid and EDTA-based passivation chemicals and typical post passivation clean and rinse solutions
- -40DegC to 140DegC / -40DegF to 284DegF
- Available in sizes DN15 to DN150 (0.5" to 6")
(Here Is The Product's Brochure Pdf File.)